Get high position in search engines must be one of your biggest dreams, and you are not the only one wish this. There are millions of website competing with you for higher ranking and more organic traffic. In order to identify and rank your website, Google normally uses tons of different metrics. What are they? How do they affect your ranking? Let’s take a look on this article, SEO agency Singapore will show you the most important Google ranking factors along with lots of useful tips to improve your SEO strategies.
Some might argue that they have known all of Google ranking factors; however, we would like to point out that Google’s algorithms have changed all the time. Therefore, some of old ranking factors may lose or increase their importance. It is essential to update the latest Google ranking factors.
Content has played an important role in SEO plan, as the key to keep your viewers stay on your site. Keep in mind that both Google and the viewers appreciate those sites with high quality content. When it comes to determine whether a website is good or not, please take those points below as your considerations:
• Content length. In fact, content length is also an important factor these days that can affect your ranking significantly. According to current surveys, your article should be at least 2000 words in order to get to top pages of Google. 2000 words might be a big amount, but it is able to bring about tons of benefits to your site. If you don’t have enough time as well as skills to create long articles, SEO services Singapore highly recommended to hire copywriter team for your site.
• Keywords. Although content strategy is not all about keywords, but adding keywords into your articles is indispensable. Using keywords effectively can boost your site’s visibility in search engines rapidly; however, long gone the era of overstuffing keywords, let’s utilize them smartly.
• Content value. Your audiences probably don’t want to visit useless sites. In order to keep your viewers stay longer on your site, make sure that you are able to deliver valuable information to satisfy their demands.
• Content updates. Don’t forget to update your site frequently, at least 2 times per weak to get the best results.
Related news: Types of content that you should try
The ignorance of using backlinks is a grave mistake. When it comes to backlinks, you need to concern about their quality, not the quantity. Stay focus on getting clean backlinks from relevant, reliable and reputable sources; otherwise, a penalty is on the verge of happening to your site. Keep in mind that quality always wins.
3. User experience
In 2015, Google especially cares about user experience. Webmaster Guidelines show that “Google’s goal is to provide users with the most relevant results and a great user experience”. There are 2 common elements that Google usually utilize for identifying whether your viewers were pleased with your site or not: bounce rate and average time per visit.
• Bounce rate. This is the proportion of viewers who leave your website instantly after viewing 1 page only. If this rate is high, it means that your viewers are not satisfied enough.
• Average time per visit. The more time your visitors use on your site, the happier they are.
4. Site speed
Over 60% of your viewers will click the close button on your site if the load time is over than 3 seconds. Google used site speed as one of the important ranking factor in 2014, and until now, it has maintained its position. Therefore, let’s improve your speed right now.
5. Social signals
In reality, there is a very close connection between social signals such as likes, shares and your site’s ranking. Some SEO experts has divided the effect of those social signals to SEO ranking: direct an indirect.
Direct impact comes from:
• Number of people that like your social network sites
• Number of people share your posts
• Number of people’s post mentioning your brand or adding a link to your site
Indirect impact includes:
• Increased inbound links
• Increased positive reviews
In fact, there are tons of other Google ranking factors. Here are just 5 factors that SEO consultant Singapore think they will bring positive effects to yours site. Hope you find this article useful and valuable. If you need our assistance, please feel free to contact best SEO Company Singapore.
Source: Consolidate from many SEO sources.