SEO Agency Singapore suggests that you should prioritize Mobile SEO for your site. Many SEOs often ignore their mobile traffic data and the number of mobile traffic they get. It is time to take a look at a SEO report and analyze them.
Nowadays, more and more users search with smart phones and tablets to look for information that they need. Walmart admitted that 70% of their holiday traffic came from mobile users. It means that if your site isn’t mobile friendly, you will lose a huge traffic channel as well as the potential customers.
Check Your Mobile Organic Traffic
It is good to check your mobile organic traffic, which will give you much useful information. SEO Singapore recommends that Google Analytics will show you the monthly mobile traffic. This article will show you how to check your Mobile Organic Traffic:
1. Click on this link: http://www.google.com/analytics/
2. Sign in with your Gmail account and password
3. On the left hand side, click on Audience – > Mobile -> Overview.
4. To determine searches were organic, direct, referral…you can click on Secondary Dimension. After then, select “Acquisition”, choose Medium or Source/ Medium.
5. Filter out the non-organic traffic by clicking on advanced, which is located to the right of the search bar. And then, select Include => Source or Medium, containing and type the word “organic”.
6. You should add a second filter and remove desktop searches: Select Exclude, Device Category, select containing and type the word “desktop”.
7. You can select the date on very top right of the page, select compare, and from then enter past dates you want to compare with the current month. Take a look at the current month and compare it to the last month.
It is a good way to measure the organic mobile traffic growth and adjust SEO campaigns.
Make sure that your site is mobile-friendly
Google recently added the “mobile-friendly” label to organic site listings for sites that meet their guidelines. Thus, you should use the Google Mobile Friendly Test tool to find out what you need to meet the Google’s requirements.
Check the conversion rate
You have to make sure that your site is mobile-friendly for Google and make everything easy and simple to help your visitors to convert on mobile devices. SEO Agency in Singapore suggests that you should check your conversion rate from organic mobile traffic, refer back to the report you created earlier and look at each goal set in Google. After then, you need to compare conversion rates with desktop:
1. Click on Audience > Mobile > Overview in the left side navigation of your Google Analytics profile report.
2. To divide traffic by channel, click on Secondary Dimension and select Medium.
3. Filter out the non-organic traffic by clicking on advanced. After the, you should create a filter by selecting Include, Medium, Containing and type the word “organic.”
4. Filtered out tablet data by creating a second filter with Exclude, Device Category, Containing and typing the word “tablet.”
This table will illustrate the organic traffic from desktop and mobile. You should compare and find out how to get more organic traffic effectively.
With our best SEO services Singapore, SEO Agency Singapore guarantees your website top places in major search engines. We always find out the best way to increase your ranking on Google result and boost your business. If you have any concern, feel free to contact us.
Sources: Retrieved from various reliable SEO websites.